[Cinci-NFB] Agenda for Cincinnati Chapter April meeting

dbarta at fuse.net dbarta at fuse.net
Sat Apr 24 15:20:30 UTC 2021

Hey Chris: I won't be able to attend this meeting because of severe pain
caused by post-herpetic neuralgia, brought on by the shingles virus. It is,
you might say, a parting gift from the virus. Please request prayers and
thoughts for me. I'll be seeing a neurologist on the 27th of this month and
a pain doctor two days later to see what can be done. This neuralgia could
last from three months to a year.  It has already been almost two months,
starting February 28th.  I hope to attend the next meeting. Sincerely, Dale
Barta