[Cinci-NFB] August Chapter meeting and Picnic, Saturday August 28 from 1:30 to 4:00 P.M.

emilypennington at fuse.net emilypennington at fuse.net
Wed Aug 4 22:02:17 UTC 2021

I am attending and will bring cookies.

From: Cinci-NFB <cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of csabine2010---
via Cinci-NFB
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2021 2:26 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List' <cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: csabine2010 at gmail.com
Subject: [Cinci-NFB] August Chapter meeting and Picnic, Saturday August 28
from 1:30 to 4:00 P.M.

I am sending this message on behalf of Gloria Robinson, President, National
Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter.

We are planning on holding a picnic at the home of President Gloria
Robinson, Saturday August 28 from 1:30 to 4:00 P.M. Her home is located at
917 Enright Avenue in West Price Hill. We will hold a brief meeting followed
by the picnic.

If you are planning to attend, please be sure to bring one food item. Please
respond to me by Friday to let us know if you are attending and what food
item you plan to bring.

You can reach me by email at info at onhconsulting.com
<mailto:info at onhconsulting.com>  or by telephone at (513) 403-9601. We hope
to see as many of you as possible at the picnic..

Let's go build the Federation in Greater Cincinnati!

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter