[Cinci-NFB] Loom knitting class

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Aug 20 16:29:40 UTC 2021

I am beginning a loom knitting class that will be taught virtually in
September. We will begin with a basic loom knit hat. You will need a bulky
weight yarn. This class is free. The day of the week and time of day will be
determined by people who are interested.

Loom knitting is rapping yarn around pegs and removing yarn from pegs. You
can knit many items using loom knitting. You can knit hats, scarves, socks,
afgans and so much more. You can buy a set of 4 looms from Amazon, Hobby
Lobby and Michaels. I am posting a link for Michaels.

https://www.michaels.com/knit-quick-knitting-loom-set/10356126.html

If you are interested in this class please email me at

marianne at denningweb.com

or call me at

5136076053