[Cinci-NFB] National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter, Meeting Minutes for June 2021

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 06:35:09 UTC 2021

Thank you Chris for your great report, as well as all of your great work in the organization, and throughout the community!

Thanks!

Dave Perry,

National Federation of the Blind.

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday, we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness isn’t what holds you back.