[Cinci-NFB] August Chapter meeting on Saturday August 28 (Please read)

csabine2010 at gmail.com csabine2010 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:45:26 UTC 2021

Hello all.

I am sending this on behalf of President Gloria Robinson.

If you are planning to attend this year's State Convention in Columbus,
please attend this Saturday's picnic and August Chapter meeting for
important information.

Our August Chapter meeting and picnic is scheduled for this Saturday, August
28 from 1:30 to 4:00 PM. at the home of President Gloria Robinson, located
at 917 Enright Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45205.

We will also have the conference line available for those unable to attend
in person. The Chapter conference line is (712) 775-7031, Access Code
528279584#. We hope to see as many of you as possible.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter