[Cinci-NFB] Great Meeting!

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 00:54:38 UTC 2021

Hello, NFB.

I’m extremely happy with today’s Cincinnati Chapter meeting. Especially spending this afternoon with some of my Federation Family in person, since the beginning of this Pandemic. Got to hang out with some cool friends, on such a hot day! Gloria conducted a good meeting, and was so nice to invite all of us to her home. My wife Jacqueline and I, wish you great health and happiness, in the days to come! Making today’s vision, tomorrow’s victories, as we build the National Federation of the Blind.

Thanks!

Dave Perry,

National Federation of the Blind.

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday, we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness isn’t what holds you back.