[Cinci-NFB] Cincinnati Chapter Christmas Party

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Sat Dec 4 02:04:34 UTC 2021

Hello all.

We have decided to hold our 2021 Annual Christmas Party at the Red Lobster located near Northgate Mall at the corner of Colerain Avenue and Springdale Road. The event will take place on Saturday December 11 from 2:00 to 5:00 PM. The address of the Red Lobster is 3564 Springdale Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251 and is reachable by ACCESS. We will offer $15 for all current Chapter members for the cost of your meal at the restaurant, alcohol excluded.

Please R.S.V.P. to Christopher Sabine by phone or text at (513) 403-9601 or email at info at onhconsulting.com<mailto:info at onhconsulting.com> if you would like to attend.

We wish you and yours a very Happy Holidays from the Cincinnati Chapter, and let's go build the Federation in Greater Cincinnati.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter