[Cinci-NFB] FW: [Ohio-Talk] Check-In Calls this Christmas

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Dec 23 14:30:40 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Maggie Stringer via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 8:00 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Maggie Stringer <ravensfan784 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Check-In Calls this Christmas

The Community Service Committee will be hosting their daily Check-In calls on Friday, December 24th & Saturday, December 25th at 10AM. We want everyone to feel included this holiday season, so if you know of someone that would enjoy the company, invite them to call in!

“If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.”

Daily NFB OHIO Zoom Check-In:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”