[Cinci-NFB] Next Meeting,

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:06:06 UTC 2021

Hello,

The majority of the NFB of Cincinnati Board of Directors, have decided to change the time of our monthly meeting to 6:30 PM, this upcoming Saturday, February 27. We will not be meeting at 1:30 this time, but will be meeting from 6:30, to 8:30 approximately. Let’s keep our fellow federation Brother, Chris Wendum on our minds, and our hearts, as he is grieving the loss of his Daughter. The services are around the same time, as our meeting. Below is the number, you will need, to call in at 6:30.

Lets go build the National Federation of the Blind!

(712) 775-7031.

Access Code, 528729584, followed by pound.

If you are calling, using a smartphone, you only need to double tap on the number below, using voiceover, or tap once without.

7127757031,,528729584,

For any additional questions, feel free to contact, President Gloria Robinson.

(513) 615-1110,

Regards,

Dave Perry,