[Cinci-NFB] Cincinnati Chapter meeting next Saturday, January 23 at 1:30 P.M. by telephone conference

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Jan 17 15:20:51 UTC 2021

Hello all.

This is a reminder that our next Cincinnati Chapter meeting will be held
next Saturday, January 23 2020 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. We are continuing to
hold our meetings via phone conference due to the Covid-19 Pandemic and
restrictions on in-person meetings. To dial into the conference, call (712)
775-7031, Access Code 528279584#.

We hope to see as many of you as possible.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter