[Cinci-NFB] Cincinnati Chapter meeting this Saturday, June 26

csabine2010 at gmail.com csabine2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:33:07 UTC 2021

Hello all.

Sending this email on behalf of President Gloria Robinson:

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter, will be
holding its next meeting this Saturday, June 26 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M.
President Robinson is requesting that all Chapter members attend this
meeting, as we have several special announcements.

We are still holding our meetings by teleconference due to the Pandemic. The
conference line is (712) 775-7031,,,528279584#.

Please attend if at all possible.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary