[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: Convention Registration Conference call, this evening at 7:00 P.M.

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Tue May 18 21:29:24 UTC 2021

Hello.

This is a reminder that we will be holding a special call for those needing
assistance to register for National Convention. We will be reading the Code
of Conduct. All members will need to acknowledge that they have read and
reviewed the Code of Conduct in order to register.

This call is at 7:00 this evening on the Cincinnati Chapter telephone
conference line. To dial into the conference, please call (712) 775-7031,
Access Code 528279584#. The direct dial in number for those using a
smartphone is 712-775-7031,,,528279584#.

We hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Very best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter