[Cinci-NFB] Happy Birthday NFB Ohio, Please share widely

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Nov 2 17:24:35 UTC 2021

Happy birthday, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. You are 75 in this year of 2021. We honor and celebrate your outstanding accomplishments, innovation, and advocacy. Through your members' active participation you have continued to keep our pledge by fighting for equality, opportunity, and security for the blind. Without you blind Ohioans would not have the opportunity to witness confident blind people living the lives they want, so we salute you and invite anyone who has interest or concerns for the blind to come and help us celebrate your birthday.

You are cordially invited to a birthday party at the Ohio annual state convention. The theme this year is "back to the basics and engaging the future." The location and time of this grand event is anywhere and everywhere on November 5 and 6, 2021. We will shine bright like a diamond because it is Ohio's 75th anniversary.

We will begin with Rookie Roundup!

Date Set: November 3, 2021
Time Set: 6:30PM EDT

SWING  BACK  TO  THE  1940'S!
BUTTON  DOWN  BLOUSES,  PLAID  SKIRTS,  &  VICTORY  SUITS.
KICKOFF  NFB  OHIO  75TH  STATE  CONVENTION!

WE'RE  OHIO,  1  of  7  FOUNDING STATES,
JOIN  OUR  SPECIAL  GUEST,  PRESIDENT  MARK  RICCOBONO,
SHARING  A  HISTORICAL  EVOLUTION  OF  THE  BLIND  MOVEMENT!

CONNECTING  THE  BLIND,  COMMUNITY,  &  MORE,
75TH  BIRTHDAY  CELEBRATION,  CONVENTION  HIGHLIGHTS,  &  PRIZES  AT
THE  DOOR!

Agenda:

1940 Music and Commercials

Welcome:

Ohio President Remarks:

We Are Ohio!

The Heart of membership:

>From 1940 to The Present

Door Prizes

Did You Know?

Introducing The Ohio 2021 Scholarship Winners

Convention highlights

Door Prizes

Update On The Ohio Community Service Project

Voting And Nominations

Final Remarks

Virtual Location:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

A BEACON OF HOPE, LOVE AND DETERMINATION