[Cinci-NFB] Congratulations to the 2022 -23 Cincinnati Chapter Board of Directors

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Nov 21 18:16:00 UTC 2021

President Gloria Robinson and the members of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter would like to extend our congratulations to our 2022-23 Board of Directors. Our membership has elected the following members to our Board at our last meeting, which was held on Saturday November 20, 2021:

  *   Gloria Robinson, President
  *   Marianne Denning, Vice President
  *   Emily Pennington, Treasurer
  *   Christopher Sabine, Secretary
  *   Dave Perry, Gary Warren, and Chris Windham, At-large Board Members

We wish our new Board members well as we move forward into the new year. Let's go build the Federation in Greater Cincinnati.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter