[Cinci-NFB] FW: meeting tomorrow at 11

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Oct 15 15:47:28 UTC 2021

FYI.

Chris

From: Dave Bertsch <dwbertsch at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 11:16 AM
To: Dave Bertsch <dwbertsch at hotmail.com>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>; Eric Duffy <peduffy63 at gmail.com>; Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>; Jim Weiss <jimweiss72 at icloud.com>; Annette Lutz <president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>; Colleen Roth <n8tnv52 at gmail.com>; Gloria Robinson <grob702 at gmail.com>; babyruth2 at windstream.net
Subject: meeting tomorrow at 11

reminder that our Greater Akron Chapter will meet on our conference line, tomorrow at 11 a.m. We will have a speaker from Envision America talking about Scrip Talk, as well as updates on our recent events, the upcoming convention, and more. Remember to use the NEW call-in number which is 681-999-0176 and code 531953.

One tap dialing use:
681-999-0176,,531953#

Dave

--