[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: Cincinnati Chapter Meeting this Saturday, October 23 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. by telephone conference

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Oct 18 20:52:23 UTC 2021

Hello all.

This is a friendly reminder that our next Cincinnati Chapter meeting will be this Saturday, October 23 2021 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. by telephone conference.

To dial into the conference, please call (267) 807-9601, Access Code 528279584#.

We hope to see as many of you as possible as we prepare for State Convention.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter