[Cinci-NFB] Cincinnati Chapter Pop Corn Fundraiser

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Sat Feb 19 02:31:45 UTC 2022

Sending this on behalf of the Cincinnati Chapter Fundraising Committee and President Gloria Robinson:

The Cincinnati Chapter Pop Corn Fundraiser will begin on March 1 and last until the end of April, and we ask all Chapter members as well as family and friends to participate. Brochures are available FROM President Gloria Robinson. Please reach out to her directly by email at grob702 at gmail.com<mailto:grob702 at gmail.com> or by phone at (513) 615-1110 or by email at grob702 at gmail.com<mailto:grob702 at gmail.com>. Each member will receive two brochures. Please return all proceeds and completed brochures to President Gloria Robinson by April 30.

We need all Chapter members to contribute to this fundraiser to cover the cost of financial assistance for our members to attend State and National Conventions and carry out other activities to support the Blind of Cincinnati.

We greatly appreciate the support, and let's go build the Federation in Greater Cincinnati.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter