[Cinci-NFB] FW: NFB in Judaism Group Meeting, Sunday, February 27, 2022

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Feb 25 21:48:39 UTC 2022

From: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 4:47 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>; NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org; 'Lisa Bostick'' <lbostick04 at jcu.edu>; Victory71351 at AOL.COM; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com; 'Edgarsfarm'' <edgarsfarm at aol.com>; 'Sandra Krems' <slkrems at yahoo.com>; bdowdy1983 at gmail.com; shawgriff781 at gmail.com; Nricks123 at me.com; stuff12993 at aol.com; lmr.upshaw at gmail.com; Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com; patrinkle at icloud.com; 'Ali Benmerzouga'' <ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>; jimweiss72 at icloud.com; regina.mason216 at gmail.com; ccjeff at ameritech.net; Arringtonrs at gmail.com; NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org; Victory71351 at AOL.COM; BigPapaZo at roadrunner.com; WO.Turner5 at sbcglobal.net; 'Heather Ways' <heatherways at yahoo.com>; lewisbarbee at yahoo.com; remacd3 at gmail.com; Chefgreen56 at gmail.com; delcenia at prodigy.net; Campbelllegal87 at gmail.com; riscw619 at gmail.com; davidgGray1984 at gmail.com; dwjann57 at gmail.com; jimweiss72 at icloud.com; charlenebolden at att.net; BillieGraham38 at gmail.com; williamsjoann at outlook.com; Butler.Henry at icloud.com; TMcKenney51 at Icloud.com; lelinda at roadrunner.com; TurnerW794 at gmail.com; Christopher Sabine <info at onhconsulting.com>; 'ali benmerzouga' <ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>; Tawnt at yahoo.com; nnulite at sbcglobal.net; thorpe.ronda at gmail.com; auntro3135 at gmail.com; TraceySinkovic17 at gmail.com; Nricks123 at me.com; aanderson at csjtech.com; jjstover at kent.edu; Astover at kent.edu; mr.algee at icloud.com; dawnsmosny at gmail.com; lelinda at roadrunner.com; n.lichells at gmail.com
Subject: NFB in Judaism Group Meeting, Sunday, February 27, 2022

From: Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org<mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org>> On Behalf Of Stewart Prost via Chapter-Presidents
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 9:55 AM
To: NFB in Judaism <nfbj at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfbj at nfbnet.org>>; NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org<mailto:chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>>
Cc: Stewart Prost <sprost82 at gmail.com<mailto:sprost82 at gmail.com>>

Greetings, everyone,
This is a reminder of the upcoming meeting of the NFB in Judaism, scheduled for this Sunday, February 27, 2022 from 4-5 PM Eastern Standard Time.  The zoom link information is below:
Stewart Prost is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB in Judaism Group Meeting
Time: Feb 27, 2022 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3661685508?pwd=a2RwY0o5TWVIa2xBbDBPSEJzL0l2QT09

Meeting ID: 366 168 5508
Passcode: 21211955
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,3661685508#,,,,*21211955# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Here is a brief agenda for the meeting:

  *   Introductions
  *   Issues of Concern related to full participation of blind people in Jewish communal life
  *   Ideas for programs and speakers for future meetings
I suggest that people join a few minutes early so that we can start on time.  I look forward to meeting all of you on Sunday!

Warm regards,
Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia
Phone: 757-572-6891
Email: sprost82 at gmail.com<mailto:sprost82 at gmail.com>

Ruth Sager has asked me to help her in setting up a meeting of the NFB in Judaism.  The meeting will take place Sunday February 27, 2022 from 4-5 PM Eastern Standard Time.  At this meeting, we as a group can discuss what programs, speakers, issues, and activities this group can work on between now and the national convention in July.  Please join us and bring your ideas for how to support ourselves in being an active part of our communities.  The zoom information for this meeting is below.: