[Cinci-NFB] Access to virtual Convention streams for our members

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Jul 5 21:41:45 UTC 2022

Hello all.

I hope you are enjoying the live streams of the virtual Convention sessions that are available for those of you unable to make it to New Orleans.

I will be making the streams of the Convention General Sessions as well as the Banquet and pre-banquet activities available through the Cincinnati Conference line for those unable to access the Zoom links directly. Anyone with access to the Convention Agenda at https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2022-national-convention-agenda. This page has links to all Convention activities that are virtual. If you have an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, such as an Amazon Echo, you can also access the Convention streams by asking Alexa to "open Nation's Blind."

The Cincinnati Chapter Conference line is (267) 807-9601, Access Code 528279584#.

Please note that all times are Central Time, as the Convention is being held in New Orleans. This is one hour behind Cincinnati, so Friday's Opening General Session, which starts at 9:30 A.M. on Friday, will actually start at 10:30 A.M. in Cincinnati.

The schedule for the General Sessions and Banquet is as follows:

  *   Thursday July 7, 9:00 to 11:30 A.M., NFB Board Meeting (with Board Meeting pre-show at 8:30)
  *   Friday July 8, 9:30 A.M. -12:00, Opening General Session (with pre-show at 9:00)
  *   Friday July 8, 2:00 -5:00 P.M., General Session II
  *   Saturday, July 9, 9:00 A.M. -12:00, General Session III
  *   Saturday, July 9, 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M., General Session IV
  *   Sunday, July 10, 9:00 A.M. -12:00, General Session V
  *   Sunday, July 10, 2:00 -5:00 P.M., General Session VI / Adjournment
  *   Sunday, July 10, 7:00 -10:00 P.M., Banquet (with Pre-Banquet activities starting at 6:30).
If there is anything else on the agenda to which you need access, please reach out to me directly.

Very best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter