[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: Monthly Cincinnati Chapter meeting, Saturday March 26 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. by Telephone Conference

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Mar 21 18:13:20 UTC 2022

Hello all.

This is just a friendly reminder that our next Cincinnati Chapter meeting will be this Saturday, March 26 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. by telephone conference. We are privileged to have Khaled Shammout, Vice President of Strategic Planning for the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority (SORTA) to address concerns of our membership regarding service to Blind Metro and Access riders.

To dial into the conference, please call (267) 807-9601, access Code 528279584#.

We hope to see as many of you as possible.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter