[Cinci-NFB] Some important information

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 00:11:36 UTC 2022

Great work Marianne, and all! Let’s talk sometime tomorrow evening.

Thanks!
Dave Perry,

Board Member.
NFB of Grater Cincinnati.

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday, we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness isn’t what holds you back.