[Cinci-NFB] Cincinnati Chapter meeting this Saturday, October 22, 1:30 to 3:30 P.M.

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Oct 18 21:13:39 UTC 2022

Hello all.

This is just a friendly reminder that our next Cincinnati Chapter meeting is this coming Saturday, October 22, from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. by telephone conference. The conference line is (267) 807-9601, Access Code 528279584#. We need as many of you to attend as possible as we will be discussing very important information related to State Convention.

Very best regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter