[Cinci-NFB] Change in plans for pick up Friday morning at State Convention, Please read

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Oct 28 16:01:01 UTC 2022

Hello all.

Sending this message on behalf of President Gloria Robinson.

There has been a change of plans for pick up from Cincinnati for members riding the van to State Convention on Friday morning, November 4. The van will be picking up members at the Wendy's Restaurant located at 1015 Gest Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45203. This is the Wendy's restaurant located next door to (west of) the Frisch's on Gest.

PLEASE BE THERE NO LATER THAN 6:15 AM. We need to ensure an accurate head count at the restaurant and allow time for people to grab food and use the restroom before the van departs for the Double Tree Independence , which is our convention hotel.

The van will depart for State Convention in Cleveland at 6:40 AM, so we can make it to the hotel in time for the Ohio Affiliate Board meeting, which is set for 10:30.

Very Best,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
National Federation of the blind of Ohio
Cincinnati Chapter