[Cinci-NFB] Cincinnati Gavel Awards

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Sep 7 22:31:33 UTC 2022

Hello all.

This is just a reminder to please present any accomplishments or activities that you are involved in to me for our Gavel Awards presentation at State Convention. I think we have a chance of winning the Gavel Award for Ohio if we all pitch in to this important event for our Ohio Affiliate. Please be sure to give me your contribution by September 15, so I can compile our report and submit it to the Ohio Affiliate. Please contact me directly by email at m.<mailto:info at onhconsulting.com>

Very best,