[Cinci-NFB] Invisible mask

wmitchell at l2tpands.com wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Thu Apr 13 19:56:20 UTC 2023

Greetings Cincinnati Chapter,

In our last chapter meeting, our President made reference to a product that
I sale for air purification. We all remember what happened at the National
Convention last year, this is a product to protect you from the COVID virus
as well other airborn and surface transmitted viruses.

There are 2 of the many products that we provide that may be of interest to
you:

1.	Fresh air personal (this is the particular product that I use every
day, you wear it around your neck)
2.	Fresh air mobile (This product cleans the air and surfaces for a
specific square footage)

Once you are on the website, go to the air heading and open shop for that
product. The website is:

Vollara.com/walterlmitchelljr

These products has proven themselves to be more than sufficient. I hope that
you will research them for usage in your life. Please don't hesitate to
contact me for any questions.

Sincerely,

Walter Mitchell

(513) 250-2432