[Cinci-NFB] A few announcements for your consideration,

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:37:04 UTC 2023

Hello,

After talking with our Chapter President, Gloria Robinson, there will not be a Chapter meeting, this upcoming Saturday. We will either meet, Sunday evening, 4/23, or Tuesday, 4/25. The time will be 7 PM, which ever date we end up choosing. A date will be announced very soon. Unfortunately, I have a Funeral to attend during our regular scheduled meeting time, this upcoming Saturday. A longtime employee of CABVI, Union Steward, and friend to so many, Robert Morris, passed away April 6, due to a number of health complications. Since I’m the current Union Steward, and a longtime friend of Robert, I really wish to attend the services.

I’m getting very excited about this Spring Ball, taking place, Saturday, April 29, from 6 to 11. You don’t want to miss this exciting opportunity to build the National Federation of the Blind, right here in our hometown. However, there is a lot of work to complete before our Ball. On Friday, April 28, from 6 PM, to 8 PM, there will be a get-together at O’Charlies, located at 5075 Crookshank Rd. Everyone is highly encouraged to attend this gathering, as well as the Ball. The Ball will take place at the Knights of Columbus, located at 4109 West Eighth Street. Plenty of work to complete before the Ball. So please feel free to contact Gloria or myself, if you wish to make any contributions or donations, towards this Spring Ball. Since the Ball is considered a fund raiser, admission is $20 per person. All proceeds will go towards the Chapter. Since Gloria is contributing a lot of her time and money towards this Ball, she really needs a lot of assistance from every Chapter member. I’m talking about all of us.

Gloria’s number. (513) 615-1110.

My number. (513) 470-1122.

May we all continue to change what it means to be blind, within the Queen City. I’m proud of all of you, and very happy we get to work together, so that we can live the lives we want. We’re stronger together, so let’s keep building the National Federation of the Blind.

Thanks.

David C. Perry,

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;