[Cinci-NFB] FW: National Federation of the Blind of Ohio April 2023 Board of Directors Meeting

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Apr 27 18:06:16 UTC 2023

Hello all.

Below is the agenda and Zoom link for this Saturday's Affiliate Board meeting. This meeting is scheduled for Saturday, April 29 at 10:00 AM on the Ohio Affiliate Zoom Room. We need all of you to attend. If you are unable to attend this meeting yourself and need you to patch you in to the room, please reach out to me by 9:00 Am on Saturday.

Very best Regards,

Chris