[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: How to Pay for Cincinnati Fundraiser and Make Donations

emilypennington at fuse.net emilypennington at fuse.net
Wed Aug 23 21:53:40 UTC 2023

Hi, everyone.

I hope you're having a great week and looking forward to the fundraiser on
Saturday. I wanted to send a reminder of how you can pay for your fundraiser
entry cost, which is $10, and how you can make any additional donations if
you want to and are able. Your friends and family are welcome to donate as
well if they are so inclined! The relevant information is below.

Of course, you can pay in cash at the door on Saturday if you want. I'll be
there ready to collect. If you don't want to mess with that and would rather
pay ahead of time, there are several ways you can do this.

You can PayPal us using our GMail address, nfbcincinnati at gmail.com
<mailto:nfbcincinnati at gmail.com>

You can CashApp us at $NFBCincinnati or you can find us under the
above-mentioned GMail address.

If you would like to use Venmo or Zell, you can also do that. You can
call/text me for instructions at (513) 668-6866 or if you have any other
questions.

Looking forward to seeing those who are coming on Saturday!

Sincerely,

Emily