[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: January Monthly Cincinnati Chapter Meeting this Saturday, January 28 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. by telephone conference

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Jan 24 23:32:24 UTC 2023

Hello all. This is a friendly reminder that the next Cincinnati Chapter meeting will be this coming Saturday, January 28, from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. We will be continuing to hold our meetings by telephone conference. The number is (267) 807-9601, Access Code 528279584#.

We need as many of you to attend as possible.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter