[Cinci-NFB] March Cincinnati Chapter Meeting

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 00:04:35 UTC 2023

Hello,

There will be a Tandem Cycling meeting with Tukandu, from 2 until 4, on March 25, during our scheduled NFB meeting time. The reason the time has changed to 7. The meeting will take place at LaRosa’s, located at 2411 Boudinot. All are welcome to attend.

Thanks.

David C. Perry,

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;