[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: Cincinnati Chapter Gavel Awards

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Sep 13 14:32:24 UTC 2023

Hello. This is just a friendly reminder that we need to have our Gavel awards in to the Ohio Affiliate by October 1. Let's see if we can do better than the Bengals and actually beat Cleveland.

If you have made a contribution to our community or the local, state, or national organization that you wish to have included, please reach out to me by email at info at onhconsulting.com<mailto:info at onhconsulting.com> no later than next Wednesday September 20 so I can include it in the report.

Thank you all for your support of our fundraisers. Let's go build the Federation in Greater Cincinnati.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter