[Cinci-NFB] February Cincinnati Chapter meeting cancelled Ohio Affiliate Board Meeting this Saturday, February 24 at 10:00 in the Ohio Zoom Room

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Feb 21 14:59:54 UTC 2024

Hello all.

President Gloria Robinson has cancelled the February Cincinnati Chapter meeting on Saturday, February 24. However, we ask that all members attend the Ohio Affiliate Board of Directors meeting scheduled for Saturday, February 24 at 10:00 A.M. on the Ohio Zoom Room.

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

IF you are unable to access the Zoom platform directly for any reason, please reach out to me directly at info at onhconsulting.com<mailto:info at onhconsulting.com>, and I will patch you into the meeting by phone.

Please attend this important meeting.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary