[Coagdu] The yahoo list for Coagdu.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Apr 4 01:39:48 UTC 2014

For those who want to post discussion questions.  Please describe to the
yahoo list.
You must subscribe first.
To subscribe: click on the below link.
NFB_Colorado_guide_dog_users-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
A new message will open up.  Once this occurs, send the message.  Do not put
anything in the subject or the body of the message.
You will get a message back from yahoo.
Hit reply and then send the message.
then you will be subscribed.
Once you are subscribed you will be able to send questions and topics for
discussion.
I also realize that people may also want to use this list as a discussion
list.  If I am correct in my assumption, let me know and I will contact
david andrews to have this list changed from announcemts to a discussion
list.  That is if majority rules.  Smile!
Have a blessed day.
Best Wishes
Melissa R. Green and Pj