[Coagdu] sunday the 13th.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Apr 6 22:17:22 UTC 2014

Hello all.
we have decided to have committee meetings on sunday the 13th.  At 1:00 PM
will be the food committee meeting.  The members of this committee are:
daniel, beth, shon, and becky.  You will use the conference line.  will put
the information before my signature.
At: 1:45 will be the fund raising committee meeting to plan our first
fundraiser.  It was mentioned in the minutes from last month.  Members of
this committee are: Marty, shon, becky, and myself.  If others are
interested in joining any of these two committees feel free to join the
conference call.
conference call information.
phone: 712-432-1500 access code: 564151
Best Wishes