[Coagdu] committee meeting day tomorrow.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Apr 27 01:41:47 UTC 2014

Sunday is committee meeting day.
Food committee is to meet on sunday at 1:00.  That committee is made up of
shon, becky, daniel, and Beth.
The fundraising committee wil meet next sunday at 1:00  before our guide dog
devision meeting.  We will push the devision meeting to 1:30.
That committee consists of, shon beth, becky, marty and myself.  If others
are interested in participating on these committees please join the meeting
of your choice.
to join the conference call 712-432-15000.    Access code is: 564151

Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj