[Coagdu] proposal.

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Aug 6 05:17:05 UTC 2014

I was asked by the cabs vice president if we would like to work together and
plan an event for after banquet at convention.  I think that the two
devisions in the state that are doing things are the guide dog devision and
the students.  I am going to say that tentatively we may have our conference
call.  This does depends on everyone's schedule.  this sunday if people can.
Then I will join the students and give them our answer.  I am hoping that we
can discuss this on the list and then solidify everything.  on the call.
the ending is that a few federationsts will be hit in the face with a pie.
So throughout convention people can bid on a federationist.  We are also
thinking of bringing back kerioke excuse the spelling.  We haven't figured
out if we should do cabs idol and kerioke jail.  Meaning someone could pay
have a person put in jail and they either have to sing or pay to get out.
Since its been a long time that we have done anything with kerioke.  We have
to get the board in volved to pull it off.  So should we as coagdu
colaborate with cabs?  that is what I want to know before talking about
prices and splitting up the money.  Thoughts?  Suggestions?
please reply to this message and give me your thoughts
Melissa R Green and Pj
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be