[Coagdu] Colorado day at the capetol.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jan 21 20:06:37 UTC 2014

We are having a day at the capetol on friday february 28th.
>From 8:00 till 12:00 noon.
transportation and lodging will be provided for those who need it.
There will also be an open board meeting later that afternoon at the Center.
If you are unable to make it to the day at the capetol.
I would like as many as possible to come to the board meeting.
there is a 100.00 dollar prize for the chapter or devision that has the most
attendance.
If you have any questions please contact me.
If you are going to attend both events or only one, please let me know as
well.
there will be more reminder messages upcoming.

best wishes,
Sincerely,
Melissa R Green
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole
staircase." -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.