[Coagdu] tomorrow's meeting of the colorado guide dog devision.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Mar 2 03:15:05 UTC 2014

I have had an emergency with my guide dog this weekend.  Due to this fact, i
would like to re-schedule tomorrow meeting for next sunday the 9th of march.
Other board members are not going to be able to make tomorrow's meeting as
well.  Does anyone have a problem with this?  this will also gipeople to
contact those that they have said that they would to present at our seminar.
As well as the food and other committees  to meet and get organized.
Have a blessed day.
Best,
Melissa R Green and PJ
Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.