[Coagdu] FW: [Nagdu-leaders] NAGDU Leadership Meeting

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jan 6 04:58:41 UTC 2015

Hello and happy new year to all.  Since this leadership meeting will be
taking place on Sunday evening, it will serve as our first meeting of the
year.  If others aren't abel to attend that is fine.  However, I would like
the offices and the board members to attend this meeting.  We can have a
Coagdu meeting either the 18th, 25th, or the 1st of next month.  Will go
with what the majority would like to do.

Melissa R. Green and Pj

Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don't even
remember leaving open.