[COAGDU] COAGDU conference call.

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 06:13:17 UTC 2017

Here is the information for the Facebook party on November 27, cyber Monday.

6:30 pm until 8:30 or so

The party will be open until midnight on the 29th.

A few things to point out.
In the live party, they simply Mark sold and the number when they decide they want to purchase something.
Everything will be invoiced by Thursday the 30th, if not sooner.
It is paid through PayPal.
Special games and prizes for those in attendance, share the event or purchase more than 10 pieces.
Can earn free jewelry.

Can purchase directly from website.

https://paparazziaccessories.com/74180/

All jewelry is five dollars.
All necklaces come with a matching pair of airings

Fashion fix our exclusive sets that can only be purchased through a consultant. This is one necklace complete with airings, and extra pair of airings, one ring, one bracelet… $20.

Zi Collection is a special collection that is exclusively named after elite individuals in the company. These necklace and earring set are $25. Lots and lots of bling with these! Very pretty! Looks very expensive… But is only $25.

Starlit Shimmer is a line of little girls jewelry. This includes earrings, rings and bracelets. Each item is one dollar or specially packaged for five dollars… Includes three pieces and a special ornament.

Tax and shipping will be added to each purchase.

I know you don’t want to include all of this in any postings, but this is the general information for each of us to know and share with others. Below is a short synopsis of what you might want to post. I will leave it up to you to choose for sure. :-)

Sparkle 911… For all your fashion emergencies!
$5 paparazzi Fashion Jewelry
Lead free and nickel free

Join us for a fundraiser for Colorado Association of guy dog users.
Cyber Monday, November 27, 6:30 PM,MST
Live on Facebook!
Friend or follow Karyn ReNae Bullock Anderson
Games! Prizes! Free jewelry! Preview at https://www.paparazziaccessories.com/74180/

Karyn ReNae Anderson