[COAGDU] REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Mon Apr 30 17:30:50 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

I really would like to include a robust engagement from our guide dog folks. But I need your help. The race to the race is on! How does COAGDU want to be involved? I am happy to follow up on any leads you might have. But if the division wants to play a role we need to make a plan. I would like to get something rolling within the next week.

I feel like an old-fashioned carnival barker. Get it, barker? In an email to guide dog peeps. Anyway, step right up, step right up. Join the 6DotDash Sponsorship Team. We need your ideas. We need your connections. What kind of exhibit space or booth or area would we want which would focus on support for guide dogs. Can we brainstorm what that might look like? Should we have a special water station? Relief area? Do you have stores, companies, products and services which cater to your dog's needs and wants? Please share any connections you might have. We are looking for race day sponsors. Sponsorships can range in value of between $500 and $5,000. Please send me your ideas. If you are willing to make some contacts for us please let me know.

Forward. Always Forward.

At Your Service,
Kevan Worley
WE Fit Wellness(tm)