[COAGDU] Update

Ellie Carlson rambleonle at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 17:52:08 UTC 2018

Hello friends!

I believe you all recognize that I wear many hats and am involved with many organizations as well as my own family. I do my very best to juggle a busy schedule and maintain a healthy balance where I can both be a positive contribution to projects, helpful to others, as well keep my family happy and myself sane. I have recently reached a tipping point where I feel I am no longer able to participate as a COAGDU board member at the level I committed to and have not been making a positive contribution. I feel the best thing for me as well as the whoe group is to resign my position so someone who is more consistently available can step up in my place. Of course I will remain involved as a COAGDU member and continue to attend events when I can - you all know how to find me and I sincerely do want to keep in contact, I just cannot with good conscious continue to miss required board meetings and events. I will not be attending our meeting this Saturday at the brewery, however I will be attending the 6-dot dash and appreciate anyone who can assign me a role for that morning to be helpful in whatever way I am needed. Thank you for understanding, take care & hope to see you soon.

With much gratitude for each of you,

Ellie Carlson
303-818-8440