[COAGDU] COAGDU Meeting Minutes for 6/28/20

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Jun 29 16:36:17 UTC 2020

Hello, the National Association of Guide Dog Users registration
announcement was a little delayed. However, everyone can now register.
The link follows. I also believe that Paul Sandoval will be sending out
further information.

Registration link: https://bit.ly/2Ytkcj7

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan