[COAGDU] FW: 6 Dot Dash support

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 22:11:14 UTC 2020

Greetings,

October is Meet the Blind Month, and I can't think of anything better than
getting out in support of Colorado's blind students.  If you enjoy
supporting a great scholarship program or one that gives young blind kids
some of their first independence skills like Braille, cane travel, art, and
community engagement then please join me virtually for the 6 Dot Dash or
donate to my fundraiser. Just click

https://runsignup.com/maryannmigs

for my donation page, access to The Boulder Valley Braille Bounders, and
registration links.

If you choose to join me in the virtual race you have until November 8 to
complete it, but there are race activities online starting October 1.

October 15 is National White Cane Awareness Day, and I am planning to race
with The Boulder Valley Braille Bounders during our Achilles International
Boulder gathering at The Wonderland Lake Trail.

I would love to have you as part of the team in person, virtually, or in
spirit. Join me in making education dreams come true for Colorado's blind
kids.

If you have any questions please contact me at 720-284-2318 or
maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>

Thank you for your support.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter