[COAGDU] FW: speaking at guide dog seminar

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 20:08:52 UTC 2020

Greetings All,

Here is some information provided by Courtney Kirman, who will be the first presenter at the COAGDU Cares seminar.

Join us at 3:00 p.m. mountain time. Your dog will thank you forever.

I have attached one handout that I find helpful for clients to read over and then observe their pets with a fresh view.

When I give in person presentations, I typically hand out my brochure.  I have attached it as well (hopefully it opens correctly on your end), I am not sure if that would be helpful or not for you to send out.  It is designed to be printed as a double sided brochure, so the layout is not necessarily meant to be read on screen, but I think it offers a great intro to TTouch and what we can offer to pets and their people.

Courtney Kirman

Tender Hands Animal Training

Owner & Tellington TTouch Practitioner

tenderhandstraining at gmail.com <mailto:tenderhandstraining at gmail.com>