[COAGDU] 🐶 Monthly COAGDU meeting 🐶

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Jul 18 21:53:17 UTC 2021

Oh good, thanks for the date. I pannicked for a minute.

 Warmlya
Melissa R. Green and Pj
Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
Contact me at: graduateenff%juno_com for more  information and place an order
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.