[COAGDU] Enjoy CoronaVox

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Mon May 10 00:27:18 UTC 2021

Greetings,

Help us celebrate the unsung heroes of the CoronaVirus pandemic by enjoying
sketches, stories, poems, and songs that bring the hearts of these
fascinating people to life,  as only Phamaly Theatre Company can do. Paul
and I were privileged to act in this wonderful tribute to some of
Colorado's most unique front line people.

Join in the celebration by streaming the show online now through May 30.
For more information or to purchase your show ticket click here:

https://phamaly.org/show/coronavox-tales-from-the-front/

We hope you enjoy this celebration as much as we did making it for you.

Warmly,

Maryann and Paul Migliorelli