[COAGDU] Colorado association of guide dog users meeting this coming Sunday afternoon at four

Kevan Worley kevan at wefitwellness.com
Fri May 14 17:14:05 UTC 2021

Hello, Paul Sandoval will be sending a zoom link info for the next Colorado Association of Guide Dogs meeting at 4 o’clock this coming Sunday, May 16th? Looking forward to hearing many of your voices then. Thank you. Feel free to circulate this note please. Let all of our guide dog handler Federation buddies know that we have a meeting this Sunday at four and folks are welcome

At Your Service,
Kevan Worley