[COAGDU] FW: Migs House virtual Holly Daze gathering

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 23:45:17 UTC 2021

From: maryannmigs at gmail.com <maryannmigs at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 4:37 PM
To: maryannmigs at gmail.com; paulmigs at mysero.net
Subject: Migs House virtual Holly Daze gathering

Time for the gathering and carving of the virtual roast beast. No super spreader events here. There will be nothing like that before heading on the cruise.

Join us and drop in any time Saturday, December 4, between 2 pm and 6 pm mountain time, and for those of you back east that’s 4 pm to 8 pm eastern.

Bring your favorite Holly Daze libations and carving preferences. We’ll provide the music, and together we will all make the merriment.

Come on in to the Migs House Holly Daze gathering

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

      +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282