[COAGDU] Fw: [Colorado-Talk] Annual meeting Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users agenda

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Oct 24 04:09:52 UTC 2021

This is what Marty and myself have figured out.
See the message from Marty below.

 Have a good day.
 Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj
Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
Contact me at: graduateenff%juno_com for more  information and host and book a party and or explanation of products.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.